March 14, 2015

SINGLE SERVING BANANA BREAD (vegan + gf)



Banana Bread is always a good idea, am I right? And even better idea when it’s healthy and you know it’s made only with hearty ingredients.

I love making this single serving banana bread for breakfast, because it’s super easy and super quick! You just need to mix all the ingredients and voilà!!

If you don’t have a small bread ramekin, you can make muffins out of it! I used my new muffin-rose-form I got from my Austrian friends and it made 3 large muffins.  To be honest, I ate them all at once! Bad me! But it was sooooo delicious…


Single Serving Banana Bread (vegan + gf)

makes 1 little bread loaf or 3 large muffins

Ingredients:
  • 30g buckwheat flour
  • 35g oat flour
  • 2/3 medium-sized banana (mashed)
  • 70 ml plant milk (almond, oat, rice, soya,...)
  • 2/3 tbsp maple syrup (agave; or honey if not vegan)
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • ½ tsp maca powder (optional)
  • 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
  • Few banana slices as filling and on the top

  1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
  2. Mix all the ingredients but banana slices in a bowl.
  3. Grease a ramekin with coconut oil or use a baking sheet. Then, pour the dough in.
  4. Press one banana slice onto the dough with your fingers, until it reaches the middle. Then, cover it and place another banana slice on the top.
  5. Bake for around 15-25 minutes.



Mmmm, delicious!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Configuration After installing, you might want to change these default settings: